Monday 31 January 2011

changing taste

I didn't really like rock before, I didn't like U2, I didn't like the Rolling Stones. Well, I've changed. I like change. I enjoy changing. I like adding new tastes, new colours, new feelings to my life.

People say you don't change after a while. It's scary to think that might be true. Well, it ain't. I like rock now. Not all of it. But I like rock. It's good to know we are not the same throughout our lives. We change. I've changed.

I like the sound of electric guitars, I like the sound of shouting, I like the sound of coarse voices, I like the sound of drums. I sing the body electric.

So I left the Metro early this morning humming One by U2. One Love. One Life. Sisters. Brothers. Shout. Shout. Strings. Strings. Rock. Electric.

No comments:

Post a Comment